Our range of products for high, Medium and low voltage is applied to the transmission and distribution systems.
In addition to standard products, Electromechanical Lake S. A. It offers tailor-made products for special applications under the client's requirements.
The single pole disconnector to the tensioned line SUU-ET is used for sectioning of lines or equipment in air distribution systems insulation of 15 KV up to 69 KV.
Polymeric insulators of silicone, resulting a very lightweight switch are used. The SUU-ET switch is easy to install online eliminating the need for pole mount.
Manufactured and tested in accordance with IEC/ANSI standards.
• Is used as base of mounting insulators of silicone suitable to provide a suitable line of leak and capacity insulation (BIL).
• High conductivity copper blades designed to provide maximum strength and rigidity.
• Silver plated contacts linear type of high pressure, self-cleaning, with stainless steel springs.
• Locks of security charged to spring that prevents openings not press for efforts by currents of short circuit and vibration.
• Terminals for connection of line with two holes according to NEMA.
For the operation the disconnectors SUU-ET have a bronze ring located at one end of the blade requiring minimal effort to open or close it. The operation is performed from the floor level
by means of insulated pole.
Disconnectors up to 38 KV can be provided with the option to hook drive tool Loadbuster-galvanised steel.
• Connectors for cable.
• Hook tool loadbuster.