Our range of products for high, Medium and low voltage is applied to the transmission and distribution systems.
In addition to standard products, Electromechanical Lake S. A. It offers tailor-made products for special applications under the client's requirements.
The single pole disconnector by pass SUU-EB is used to energize or de-energize reclosers and regulators in distribution systems without interrupting the power supply.
Manufactured and tested in accordance with IEC standards / ANSI.
The switch by pass SUU-EB uses two parallel blades to isolate the controller or Recloser and a perpendicular blade that provides the function of bypass.
Hot-dip galvanised reinforced steel base •.
• Insulating support available in porcelain, resin cycloaliphatic or polymer silicone rubber.
• Silver plated contacts to ensure a long life.
• High conductivity copper blades.
Contacts • linear type of high pressure, self-cleaning, with stainless steel springs.
• Lock against unwanted openings.
• Suitable for mounting on vertically or horizontally inverted.
• Terminals with holes according to NEMA.
• Operation from floor level pole insulated by means of built-in Clip.
In normal operation the blade bypass is open and disconnect two blades are closed, allowing the unit to be powered. When maintenance is required, repair or removal, first close the bypass blade to establish a parallel path of current. Then open both blades disconnect of the by pass. The service is maintained and the unit is isolated from the line.
To reset the unit in service reverse the process.