Our range of products for high, Medium and low voltage is applied to the transmission and distribution systems.
In addition to standard products, Electromechanical Lake S. A. It offers tailor-made products for special applications under the client's requirements.
The range of cells, metal-clad insulated by air and Vector pull-out vacuum circuit breakers, they have been developed by LKE in accordance with international standards- end of security established by specification IEC and GB committees.
Cells Vector, they have been developed as a system multifunctional, suitable for a wide range of application- NES in the distribution of power and carry out functions in the mining sector engine control, railway sector, etc.
COMPLIANCE WITH STANDARDS
Removable vacuum circuit breakers series Vector and cell metal-cladVector, they have been subjected to type testing and certified in conformity with the following standards:
• IEC 62271-100
• IEC 62271-102
• IEC 62271-200
IEC 62271-100 with the Vector as a vacuum breaker three-phase removable in a frame which incorporates molded Busbar and drivers the cell with assigned current output from 1250 To up to 2000 A.
IEC 62271-102, Paragraphs 6.6 (current of short duration) and 6.101 (closing power) for the three-phase grounding switch used in the Vector cell.
IEC 62271-200 with the Vector cell under a metallic housing incorporating a vacuum circuit breaker and a disconnector earthing for cells with levels of assigned current of 1250 To and 2000 A.
The cells of the series Vector, they are designed as systems with metallic screen according to the specifications of IEC standard 62271-200. It has the following characteristics:
• The Vector cell, is configured in the following manner: bar compartment, the switch compartment, wiring compartment, TT and I shared compartment- BT mento.
• Separators between compartments are metal and are grounded. Each compartment has its own metal ventilation channel separately.
• Vector cells meet IEC standard classification LSC2B 62271-200.
• Cells, they are designed with access by your front to all sections of service; access from the rear is only necessary during the connecting cables during installation.
ELEMENTS OF CELLS VECTOR METAL-CLAD
• A1 : Bar compartment
• A2 : Circuit breaker compartment
• A3 : Wiring compartment
• A4 : BT compartment
• A5 : Voltage transformer compartment • C1 : Main Busbar of distribution
• C2 : Busbar output
• D1: Circuit breaker vacuum Vector
• E1: Ground disconnector (Optional)
• E2: Current transformers
• E3: Voltage indicators
• E5: Voltage transformers
• 10 : Duct for wiring auxiliary.